Those who visit our rice paddies.
Those who come to visit our brewery.
We would like a place to guide such people and enjoy them together.
We can introduce the locals to various people by making one shop that gathers both locals and distant people together.
By incorporating the local blessings in various ways, we can be more involved in the promotion of the region.
From such a thought, we started a restaurant directly operated by Izumibashi brewery.
We wish such a sight that both our customers in the local and our customers from far away color the delicious table.
From rice field to the table, it is the start of a new Izumibashi sake brewery.
June 30/2016 Izumibashi Shuzo co.,Ltd. Yuichi Hashiba
About Sake Restaurant “KuramotoKakou”
- Shop name : KuramotoKakou Izumibashi ” 蔵元佳肴 いづみ橋 “
- Address : 12-33 Ohgicho Ebina-city Kanagawa-pref Japan 〒243-0436
- Opening hours : weekday 16:00~22:30 , Sunday and national holiday 14:00~20:30
- Close day : Monday
- Seats number : 33 seats
- Contact : email@example.com , Tel 046-240-9703 , Fax 046-233-1452
- Payment : cash or credit card
- Reservation required
- Reservation : https://yoyaku.toreta.in/izumibashi/ or Tel 046-240-9703
- Access : near JR Sagami-line Ebina Station (5 minutes)
The entrance of our shop is limited to the customers at the age of 10 and above.
Thank you for your understanding.
About sake and menu
- Chef’s choice 8,000 yen
- Chef’s choice 6,000 yen
- No a la carte menu , only prix-fixe menu
- Sake paring course 3,000 yen ( 8 type sake)
- Sake paring course 2,000 yen ( 6 type sake)
- A la carte sake
- Original non-alcoholic drinks
*an example : Chef’s choice 6,000 + sake paring course 2,000
*The price doesn’t include consumption tax.